Posted for the November 1st, 2008 Radio Broadcast

Get a NC tax refund on the fuel (gasoline/diesel) you use in your boat, farm tractor or any other vehicle used for off-road activities:

Save money on NC Gasoline Taxes for boating and other off-road activities (<--- Click to read transcript of broadcast).

GAS-1201 Sample Form

GAS-1201 Sample Instructions