TRAVEL WARNING: Starting 01-June-2009, you will now need a passport to travel to Canada, Mexico, Bermuda and the Caribbean. Your driver's license will no longer be sufficient. You can either use a regular passport or the new Credit Size Passports which are now available from the government when traveling to these countries. (Click on Travel Warning to see more details.)
 Here are some good Internet web sites to help you find a good movie to watch for you and your family:

HOME (<---Click to return to the HOME page)