System Engineering for Applications and Information Systems
System and Information Engineers to provide strategic innovation toward the provision of data and information systems. To provide systematic and cost effective system level requirements and/or design specifications. Services and Products include:
• Formal System Requirements and Design - by using Industry Proven standards and formal methodologies (Yourdon/DeMarco and UML)
• Operations documentation – referred to as a PASS (Process Analysis Story Structure) to answer the questions of who, what, when, where, why, and how.
• Workflow Engine and Framework (CADg) - generic CAD framework that can be customized for customer productivity.
• Database servers - with support documentation
• Software Specs - Specifications created for outsourcing and/or offshoring purposes.